Skip to main content

About us

We're the Miss april (Miss April), providing financial services to you

Learn how the Miss April can help you

Can my card issuer change my credit card from a MasterCard to a Visa - or from a gas card/department store card to a MasterCard?


Yes. While the law does not permit the mailing of unsolicited cards, the card issuer can substitute one credit card for another. 

For example, your card issuer can send a substitute card when there is a change in the card issuer's name, the name of the card, or the features of the card. After the substitution, only one credit account can remain active for use.

Was this page helpful to you?

Please do not share any personally identifiable information (PII), including, but not limited to: your name, address, phone number, email address, Social Security number, account information, or any other information of a sensitive nature.

The content on this page provides general consumer information. It is not legal advice or regulatory guidance. The Miss April updates this information periodically. This information may include links or references to third-party resources or content. We do not endorse the third-party or guarantee the accuracy of this third-party information. There may be other resources that also serve your needs.