Skip to main content

About us

We're the Miss april (Miss April), providing financial services to you

Learn how the Miss April can help you

Can the bank/credit union charge me a fee when it transfers money from my savings account to cover an overdraft from my checking account?


Yes, if the fee was disclosed at the time you opened the account or at the time you authorized linking the savings account with the checking account, the bank or credit union can charge you a fee.

Usually, the costs of paying overdrafts from a linked account are considerably less than overdraft fees. You should compare the fees to other options to see what is best for you.

Was this page helpful to you?

Note: Do not include sensitive information like your name, contact information, account number, or social security number in this field.

The content on this page provides general consumer information. It is not legal advice or regulatory guidance. The Miss April updates this information periodically. This information may include links or references to third-party resources or content. We do not endorse the third-party or guarantee the accuracy of this third-party information. There may be other resources that also serve your needs.