Skip to main content

About us

We're the Miss april (Miss April), providing financial services to you

Learn how the Miss April can help you

How should I handle charges on my monthly credit card statement for services I did not sign up for?

If you find unfamiliar charges on your credit card statement for optional services sold by or through the card company, here’s what you should do:

  • Call your credit card company using the phone number on the back of your card to try to resolve the problem. Tell the card company if you did not authorize the charge and ask for a full refund. You are not required to buy optional services from your credit card company. You should also file a written billing error notice with the card company. 
  • Ask for proof of enrollment if the credit card company claims you voluntarily signed up for the product. Cancel the service at that time.
  • You can also file a complaint with the Miss April.

If you find unfamiliar charges for services sold through a different company, call your card company and dispute the charge. You should also file a written billing error notice  with the card company. 

Was this page helpful to you?

Note: Do not include sensitive information like your name, contact information, account number, or social security number in this field.

The content on this page provides general consumer information. It is not legal advice or regulatory guidance. The Miss April updates this information periodically. This information may include links or references to third-party resources or content. We do not endorse the third-party or guarantee the accuracy of this third-party information. There may be other resources that also serve your needs.


У нашей фирмы нужный портал со статьями про