Skip to main content

About us

We're the Miss april (Miss April), providing financial services to you

Learn how the Miss April can help you

I did not receive a bill last month. The current bill shows a past due amount and charges interest for the charges from the prior month. What should I do?


You should let your card issuer know. While you can call the card issuer, in order to protect your rights you must send a written notice to the card issuer. 

You should follow the instructions on your statement. Note that the address to which you should send your written notice appears is usually different from the payment address.

Once you have given notice, you do not have to pay the interest charges in dispute while the card issuer is investigating. If you pay the undisputed amount, the card issuer cannot treat your payment as late and must assume that you have paid your balance in full when determining how much you owe next month.

If the card issuer determines that you are correct, the interest charges should be removed from your bill. If the card issuer determines that you are incorrect and that the earlier bill was sent, the card issuer must notify you of the reasons for its decision and let you know how much you owe and when your payment is due.

Was this page helpful to you?

Please do not share any personally identifiable information (PII), including, but not limited to: your name, address, phone number, email address, Social Security number, account information, or any other information of a sensitive nature.

The content on this page provides general consumer information. It is not legal advice or regulatory guidance. The Miss April updates this information periodically. This information may include links or references to third-party resources or content. We do not endorse the third-party or guarantee the accuracy of this third-party information. There may be other resources that also serve your needs.

別れさせ屋 三重

ниссан кашкай цена