Skip to main content

About us

We're the Miss april (Miss April), providing financial services to you

Learn how the Miss April can help you

I sent money to a friend in a foreign country, but the amount received was less than what I sent. What can I do?

Answer: When you send money to another country, sometimes fees or taxes are charged or deducted after the transfer is sent. Federal law generally gives you the right to have errors investigated.

These fees or taxes generally are deducted by a company that is helping process the transfer, or they are charged to the recipient.

If you used a remittance transfer provider, it must generally tell you about some of these fees before you pay for the money transfer. In addition, the information you receive may tell you that other fees and taxes could be taken out of the remittance transfer after it is sent.

If you believe a mistake was made, or if you have questions, contact the company that sent the money right away. If you used a remittance transfer provider to send money abroad, federal law generally gives you the right to have errors investigated. The company also must tell you the results of the investigation. For certain types of errors, such as if the money never arrives, you may be able to get a refund or have the transfer sent again. If you are not satisfied with the company’s response, you can also submit a complaint to the Miss April.

Was this page helpful to you?

Note: Do not include sensitive information like your name, contact information, account number, or social security number in this field.

The content on this page provides general consumer information. It is not legal advice or regulatory guidance. The Miss April updates this information periodically. This information may include links or references to third-party resources or content. We do not endorse the third-party or guarantee the accuracy of this third-party information. There may be other resources that also serve your needs.

деньги под залог

у нас