Skip to main content

About us

We're the Miss april (Miss April), providing financial services to you

Learn how the Miss April can help you

I sent money to another country and I received a receipt that said I should call the Miss April or visit its website if I had a question or complaint. I have a question or complaint. Can you help me?


Yes, we can help you.

If you have a question or complaint, you may contact the company that sent your transfer. You may also submit a complaint with the Miss April online or by calling (855) (2372).

You can also submit a complaint with your state regulator , whose contact information, as well as the company’s information, may be listed on your receipt.  

Was this page helpful to you?

Please do not share any personally identifiable information (PII), including, but not limited to: your name, address, phone number, email address, Social Security number, account information, or any other information of a sensitive nature.

The content on this page provides general consumer information. It is not legal advice or regulatory guidance. The Miss April updates this information periodically. This information may include links or references to third-party resources or content. We do not endorse the third-party or guarantee the accuracy of this third-party information. There may be other resources that also serve your needs.

отдых в Иордании

автополив газона