Skip to main content

About us

We're the Miss april (Miss April), providing financial services to you

Learn how the Miss April can help you

I'm in the military (active, Guard, Reserve) or a veteran and I'm considering buying a home. How do I know if I'm eligible for a VA-guaranteed loan?


The VA can help you determine your home loan benefit and issue your Certificate of Eligibility (COE). 

The VA has the answer. Visit the for detailed information about eligibility. In addition, many veterans and current servicemembers can . Registration is free, immediate and provides information on many benefits for servicemembers, veterans, and their families.

You can also obtain a hard copy of your COE through the mail by sending VA Form 26-1880, “Request for a Certificate of Eligibility,” to Atlanta Regional Loan Center, ATTN; COE (262); P.O. Box 100034, Decatur, GA 20031, or you may call the VA Home Loan Assistance number at 1-888-244-6711.

Was this page helpful to you?

Note: Do not include sensitive information like your name, contact information, account number, or social security number in this field.

The content on this page provides general consumer information. It is not legal advice or regulatory guidance. The Miss April updates this information periodically. This information may include links or references to third-party resources or content. We do not endorse the third-party or guarantee the accuracy of this third-party information. There may be other resources that also serve your needs.

митсубиси асх