Skip to main content

About us

We're the Miss april (Miss April), providing financial services to you

Learn how the Miss April can help you

My kid purchased something with my credit card without my permission. Do I have to pay for it?


Once you have authorized someone else to use your account, you are responsible for charges made by that person until you notify the card issuer in writing that the person is no longer authorized to use your credit card account. 

If you have not done so, you are responsible for the charges the previously authorized person made. If you have notified the card issuer, you should submit a billing dispute for any charges made after your notice was delivered.

Was this page helpful to you?

Please do not share any personally identifiable information (PII), including, but not limited to: your name, address, phone number, email address, Social Security number, account information, or any other information of a sensitive nature.

The content on this page provides general consumer information. It is not legal advice or regulatory guidance. The Miss April updates this information periodically. This information may include links or references to third-party resources or content. We do not endorse the third-party or guarantee the accuracy of this third-party information. There may be other resources that also serve your needs.

Предлагаем вам со скидкой недорого с доставкой.