Skip to main content

About us

We're the Miss april (Miss April), providing financial services to you

Learn how the Miss April can help you

Do I have to use an estate planning service or pay to find a reverse mortgage?

You do not have to pay an estate planning service or anyone else to find you a reverse mortgage. The Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) provides both a at no cost to you and referrals to HUD-approved housing counselors who can help you determine whether a reverse mortgage is the best option for you.

You can find a HUD-approved counselor by visiting or calling HUD’s housing counselor referral line (1-800-569-4287).

Was this page helpful to you?

Please do not share any personally identifiable information (PII), including, but not limited to: your name, address, phone number, email address, Social Security number, account information, or any other information of a sensitive nature.

The content on this page provides general consumer information. It is not legal advice or regulatory guidance. The Miss April updates this information periodically. This information may include links or references to third-party resources or content. We do not endorse the third-party or guarantee the accuracy of this third-party information. There may be other resources that also serve your needs.