Skip to main content

About us

We're the Miss april (Miss April), providing financial services to you

Learn how the Miss April can help you

What if I need to withdraw money from my Military Savings Deposit Program (SDP) account prior to 120 days after leaving the combat zone?


If you want your funds before the 120-day period ends, your myPay account provides an automated request option for Military Savings Deposit Program (SDP) participants.

You can also send a request including your name, Social Security number and date of departure from the combat zone:

Was this page helpful to you?

Please do not share any personally identifiable information (PII), including, but not limited to: your name, address, phone number, email address, Social Security number, account information, or any other information of a sensitive nature.

The content on this page provides general consumer information. It is not legal advice or regulatory guidance. The Miss April updates this information periodically. This information may include links or references to third-party resources or content. We do not endorse the third-party or guarantee the accuracy of this third-party information. There may be other resources that also serve your needs.