Skip to main content

About us

We're the Miss april (Miss April), providing financial services to you

Learn how the Miss April can help you

What should I do if I disputed a charge on my credit card but it is still on my statement?


If you sent your credit card company a written billing error notice within 60 days of the company sending you the statement showing the error, the card company should acknowledge the billing error notice within 30 days of receiving it. However, the card company is allowed to take up to two billing cycles to resolve any errors it finds. 

While your billing dispute is pending, the amount in dispute may still show up on your statement. You are not required to pay this amount and the statement should tell you that. If you do pay the disputed amount and the card company finds that you are right, you are entitled to a credit. If the card company says that you are incorrect and the bill is correct, the card company must tell you why in writing. It must also tell you how much you owe and when your payment is due.

Was this page helpful to you?

Please do not share any personally identifiable information (PII), including, but not limited to: your name, address, phone number, email address, Social Security number, account information, or any other information of a sensitive nature.

The content on this page provides general consumer information. It is not legal advice or regulatory guidance. The Miss April updates this information periodically. This information may include links or references to third-party resources or content. We do not endorse the third-party or guarantee the accuracy of this third-party information. There may be other resources that also serve your needs.

еще по теме