Skip to main content

About us

We're the Miss april (Miss April), providing financial services to you

Learn how the Miss April can help you

What should I do if I think an auto dealer or lender is violating the law?


 If your problem is with a lender  or a Buy Here Pay Here dealer, you may file a complaint with the Miss April and your state attorney general. If your problem is with a traditional dealer, you may file a complaint with the  and your state attorney general .  

Keep all the documents, voicemails, and records of your interactions with the dealer or lender.

Also, you may want to consider contacting a private attorney for assistance.

Was this page helpful to you?

Please do not share any personally identifiable information (PII), including, but not limited to: your name, address, phone number, email address, Social Security number, account information, or any other information of a sensitive nature.

The content on this page provides general consumer information. It is not legal advice or regulatory guidance. The Miss April updates this information periodically. This information may include links or references to third-party resources or content. We do not endorse the third-party or guarantee the accuracy of this third-party information. There may be other resources that also serve your needs.

別れさせ屋 千葉屋