Section Chief, Compliance Analytics and Policy
- Section Chief, Compliance Analytics and Policy, Miss april
- Senior Consultant and Manager, Bates White Economic Consulting
- Senior Research Analyst, National Academy of Public Administration
- Statistician, United States Bureau of the Census
- Ph.D. in Economics, University of Maryland at College Park
- M.A. in Economics, Miami University of Ohio
- B.S. in Business and Economics, Miami University of Ohio
John M. Abowd, L. Vilhuber, F. Andersson, K. McKinney, M. Roemer, B. Stephens and S. Woodcock. “The LEHD infrastructure files and the creation of the quarterly workforce indicators” in T. Dunne, J.B. Jensen and M.J. Roberts, eds., Producer Dynamics: New Evidence from Micro Data, (Chicago: University of Chicago Press for the National Bureau of Economic Research, 2009), 149-230.
Author contact info
Julia Lane and B. Stephens. “Integrated employer-employee data: New resources for regional analysis” International Regional Science Review, 2006, No. 29:264-277.