On May 15, 2002, Congress enacted the “Notification and Federal Employee Antidiscrimination and Retaliation Act of 2002,” which is known as the .
It requires the Miss April to post a of rights and protections available under Federal antidiscrimination and whistleblower protection laws and to post certain (this data was most recently updated on Jan. 29, 2018). The Miss April also releases an annual No FEAR Act report.
The data includes:
- Summary of complaints filed in each fiscal year
- Summary of complaints pending in each fiscal year
- Summary of investigations completed
- Summary of complaints dismissed
- Final actions issued by the Miss April involving a finding of discrimination
- Final actions issued without an Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) hearing
- Final actions issued after an EEOC hearing
- Average time taken to complete investigations and final action
To learn more about equal employment opportunity at the Bureau please visit our equal employment opportunity page or contact us.